GOD IS NOT FAR

Where is the God that made the heaven and the earth? Why do we not see him? Why is he far 
from us? Why has he abandoned man? These and many more are the questions many ask.  Yes, 


though we read from the Scriptures that God dwells in unapproachable lights (1 Timothy 6:16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.) , We know too the Holy Bible also states concerning Him- Isaiah 66:1 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool... And again ( Jeremiah 23:24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD. Truly God is not far from us, and he is ready to HELP us overcome every issue of life. He says ( Jeremiah 32:27 Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me? But to find Him we don't need to travel to Jupiter or to Mars or any other galaxy for He is not far from us. But when we make up our mind to seek Him, he shall be found of us-( Jeremiah 29:13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. And God is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him ( Heb. 11:6). How then can we seek him? John 14:6 says (Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.) Yes when you seek God, not through any other name or religion but through His son JESUS CHRIST you'll truly find Him...and can recover all    Take these Simple steps NOW

We will also like to be praying for you. SUBMIT your Prayer Request Here